Thursday 16 February 2012

Nexus Logo and Website mock-up

This is a logo that I have designed for Nexus. Nexus is an Architectural website that has hosted a competition to re-brand their company. I saw this site and had to do a logo for it even though the competition is over. The logo's that were sent in were in my opinion not too good as mainly architects were doing the logo's. This is the link to the site so you can place your own judgment (http://www.nexusjournal.com/logo.html). 


For this logo I wanted to show how structured architects are within their work so i have produced this pattern of triangular shapes within this circle to show the shape and structure of buildings and the circle represents the community of architects. I have chosen the typeface Georgia to add this sense of structure and I have given the design this burgundy colour to make the company modern.


This is just a quick mock-up of the website that I have designed to go along side the logo. It has a simple structure which has been designed to be clear and easy to navigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment