Thursday 16 February 2012

Glass Association Logo

I received a brief from the glass association who wanted to have their logo re-branded. My response to this piece was this design, I looked mainly into how glass items are created. They use a technique called glass blowing where they twist and mould molten glass into different shapes and forms. This is how the logo's symbol came from, it is just an abstract version of this process. One of the requirements was to appeal to younger and the older existing members. I did this by using a font which is easy to read and I have used the colour blue to keep the design neutral to both age groups. Also older people with poor eye sight find blue an easy colour to look at and these are the people the glass association have already and want to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment